Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

My past projects

Here is a few of my projects over the past few years. 
Diaper cakes! So fun! These are super easy, the hardest part is deciding what to put on it. All I did was roll up diapers and gather them around a container of baby puffs. Then you wrap a large rubber band around the whole thing, ribbon and decorate.
T-shirts for Harry Potter Movie :)
A little project for my best bud..........her husband is deployed and she wanted something special to put up in her living room. Its made up of a board, painted and distressed. Then I glued a painted picture frame on the board.
A purse I made out of my friend Lacy's husband's uniforms. I think it turned out pretty cool!
A sign I made using a cricut machine and paint. Then sanded it to distress
I made this for my mother in law in 2010 for Christmas. I took an old window and painted it black. Then with a picture of each of her grandchildren, I framed them out in black paper, putting them in each window. Finishing it off with hooks at the bottom. It is meant for an entryway, to hang coats, bags, etc.
Tulle skirts......super easy. I just took tulle and tied it to ribbon, cut it to length, added spot ( my niece was a lady bug) and your done. I love these!

No comments:

Post a Comment