Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Bridal Shower

Recently my Beautiful Sister-in-law got married. So of course we had to throw her a bridal shower. 
Here are just a few things I did :)
Her theme: Princess
Colors: Hot pink, Silver, and Black
Idea: a small get together, with food, games, and presents 
My sister-in-law Danielle is not big on cake so instead of cake we did brownies and made her a towel cake.
There are a lot of great ideas for these cakes all over the Internet. They are super easy to make and can be so cute. Here is what I did.
It is super easy and this is what you do:
First you will need a few towels and a few hand towels.
I checked out a few tutorials I found online. This is a pretty good one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r51gKlARQbI

For the finishing touches I wrapped it in ribbon and used pearl head pins around the ribbon to hold it in place and add decorative accents.

For favors we decided to give away rings in a box. I don't have a picture of the finished product with the tag, but it said:
Will you marry me?
Bride and grooms name and date

 I found these boxes at Micheals crafts

Then I took ring pops and shrink wrapped them, then added a little shredded paper. I loved the idea!
With lots of finger food, hot pink plates and matching decorations. Then games such as toilet paper bride. I think she had a great time <3


No comments:

Post a Comment