Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cakes!

Sock monkey cake for my son's first birthday......directions on http://www.parenting.com/article/how-to-make-a-monkey-cake 

and of course a mini version!
 My nieces first birthday cake. This was my first time using gum paste...surprisingly just like using play dough!

 My son's 2nd birthday party...toy story of course. I used fondant and of course Woody to pull it together!
My daughter and her best bud's princess castle cake

 
 My friend Amanda's son loves Billy the exterminator, so of course we had to make a Vexcon cake! Don't you just love the bugs! Creepy and very realistic!

 and of course you have to have cake pops! I did these without the stick ( I ran out) but they went just as quickly. These are super easy to make and great for the left over cake shavings of making my big cakes!

I have been trying out different cake methods for years now and though I have come far. I still have far to go. My hats off to the great cake makers of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment