Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Cupcakes

I love cupcakes, not only are they super easy to make but they are so fun to decorate!
For my sister in law birthday I made her these cookie monster cupcakes. ( I call her my cookie monster thus the cupcake theme) I found these on http://birdonacake.blogspot.com/2011/11/om-nom-nom-nom.html and they are way to cute not to make!
 Here is mine :)

You have to try these, the cookies soften from being in the cupcake and HEAVEN!


 Speaking of cupcakes my daughter just turned 12 ( wow time flys) She wanted to have a 'Paris' theme party. I wasn't able to find much in an 'paris' theme. So we came up with these cupcakes and black and white decorations. I found the chocolate mold on ebay. I think they turned out really cool. We also made black and white paper flowers, and painted little wooden suitcases for our 'trip' to Paris.




No comments:

Post a Comment