Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Learning my ABC's

I recently visited a really neat blog post about learning fine motor skills from 'Rub some Dirt on it'. She posted a really neat idea about developing fine motor skills through this game. I also loved it because it teaches them to letters and to start the spelling process! My daughter Emily loves it, she often tells me she is getting ready for school when she plays! Too cute


and here is my version :)



First I took printed out some simple words out with pictures and put them on cardboard and "laminated" them with tape, cheesy I know but it works really well.


Then I took the left over decorated clothes pins I had from my Sister-in-laws bridal shower and spelled out each of the words.



Last I found a container to keep them in and TA DA



No comments:

Post a Comment